In its 15th year, CIMT will host two meetings for the cancer immunotherapy community:
2017 CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
September 6-8, 2017
and, as a special event for CIMT members, the
15th CIMT Annual Meeting
May 10 – 11, 2017 | Mainz, Germany
14th CIMT Annual Meeting
Europe’s largest meeting focused on cancer immunotherapy research and development
May 10 – 12, 2016 | Mainz, Germany
CIMT actively participates in international cancer and immunology meetings by sponsoring sessions and workshops dedicated to the topic of cancer immunotherapy.
4th CIMT Endeavour Workshop - Translating cancer science into products and companies
May 11, 2016 from 08:30-12:00 at Rheingoldhalle Congress Center in Mainz, Germany
To learn more, please go to http://endeavour.cimt.eu/.
Endeavour is a CIMT activity focusing on the translation and commercialization of cancer immunotherapies and diagnostics.
The 2016 workshop will allow scientists from the cancer immunotherapy community to present their innovation to business experts and venture capital representatives with a focus on funding initiatives, viable business models and product development. Participants will share and discuss the challenges that European and American biotech companies face in early, middle and late stage development.
The 2016 workshop is open to the attendees of the 2016 CIMT Annual Meeting at no extra charge. However, as spaces are limited, workshop registration is required. To register, please go to www.meeting.cimt.eu
Participants not registered for the Annual Meeting will have to pay a workshop fee in the amount of 50 EUR. Please contact email@example.com for registration or more information.
Translating Science into Survival
September 25-28, 2016, New York, NY
The Cancer Research Institute (CRI), the Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), the European Academy of Tumor Immunology (EATI), and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) are proud to once again join forces to sponsor the International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference, which will take place in New York City from September 25-28, 2016.
Entitled “Translating Science into Survival,” the meeting will feature more than 60 talks by acknowledged leaders in the field covering all areas of inquiry in cancer immunology and immunotherapy.
This meeting will provide an unparalleled opportunity for teaching, learning, and networking among all stakeholders in the field: scientists, clinicians, regulators, drug developers, and patient advocates.
• Abstract submission deadline is June 16, 2016.
• Advance registration deadline is August 8, 2016.
• James P. Allison, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Philip D. Greenberg, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington
• Christoph Huber, CIMT
• Guido Kroemer, Institut Gustave Roussy
Planning Committee Members:
• Wolf Fridman, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers
• Axel Hoos, GlaxoSmithKline
• Elizabeth M. Jaffee, Johns Hopkins Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
• Peter W.M. Johnson, Cancer Research UK Centre Southampton General Hospital
• Cornelis J.M. Melief, Leiden University Medical Center & ISA Pharmaceuticals
• Ira Mellman, Genentech, Inc.
• Ellen Puré, University of Pennsylvania
• Catherine Sautés-Fridman, Universite Paris-Descartes
• Drew Pardoll, Johns Hopkins Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
• Robert D. Schreiber, Washington University School of Medicine
• Ozlem Tureci, Ganymed Pharmaceuticals
• E. John Wherry, University of Pennsylvania
• Theresa L. Whiteside, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
• Laurence Zitvogel, Institut Gustave Roussy
February 1-3, 2017
New York Academy of Medicine, New York, New York
The 3rd annual Immuno-Oncology 360° provides a unique 360-degree approach addressing the most-up-to-date information regarding business aspects, clinical advancements and scientific data that will help accelerate clinical trials and FDA approval, ultimately transforming the way cancer is treated.
With the support of the Cancer Research Institute (CRI), The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) and The Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), this conference attracts national and international experts and thought leaders from large pharma, biotech, investment community, academia and research organizations as part of the speaking faculty and attendees.
A 20% registration discount applies to CIMT members.