The Members General Meeting always takes place as part of the CIMT Annual Meeting.
More information about the 2019 CIMT Members Meeting will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
Join us in our quest to improve the treatment of cancer through immunotherapies.
CIMT accepts applications of individuals active in the discovery and translation of cancer immunology and immunotherapy. Membership in the association is free and gives you the opportunity to:
- connect with a network of scientists, physicians, organizations, and institutes that actively work in the field of cancer immunotherapies
- participate in our working groups
- be eligible to serve on CIMT committees and in leadership roles
- benefit from a member discount at the CIMT Annual Meeting
- get invited to special workshops and events
- participate in the CIMT members meeting
- get legislation tracking and contacts
- access our position papers, white papers, and presentations
Download the membership application form here. Before you do, please take a look at the by-laws of the Association for Cancer Immunotherapy CIMT.